Price includes a 160 x 200cm European Queen Bed with Top Pad and Legs
Hidden beneath the surface of the DUX 6006 Bed are individualised personal comfort zones, which allows the informed sleeper to customise both sides of the luxury bed. In quick, concise motions, you can adjust the amount of support under your legs, hips and shoulders easily. No matter where you desire the additional support, it is your side, your way.
You can find everything you have come to expect from a DUX therapeutic bed in the 6006 – deep springs that shape themselves to the curve of your body, as well as DUX’s deluxe Xupport Top Pad. Made from the finest materials the world has to offer, this handcrafted bed offers a choice of bed legs in a multitude of styles and finishes. The DUX 6006 Bed is as unique as you are so that you sleep just right.
Our Duxiana Beds are highly customisable and available in various sizes. This includes but is not limited to: Single, Small Double, Double, King and Super King. Please note that these are in European bed sizes.
Customise your Dux bed by selecting from
– over 30 different mattress sizes
– 8 different bed leg designs available in various wood finish, leather, or stainless steel
– a wide range of headboard designs with upholstery available in a plethora of fabric or leather options
– optional accessories such as bed linens, bed skirts, base covers, pillows and more
Visit our showroom to experience the Dux bed and to view material samples.
DUX produces luxurious, comfortable beds of the highest quality, and grants a pro-rata 20-year warranty that covers defects in workmanship and material.
- First 5-year warranty: Should a breakage occur in the frame or spring system during the first five years after purchase, DUX will replace your mattress with a brand new one.
- Within 6-20 years during the warranty period: Should a breakage occur in the frame or spring system from the sixth to the twentieth year (included) after the date of purchase, DUX will exchange your mattress with a new one at a charge based on the number of years you have owned the mattress.
If the breakage occurred during the sixth year after your purchase, you would be charged 5/20 of the then current retail price. Then, the charge goes up by 1/20 per year up to and until the twentieth year after purchase when the replacement cost would accordingly be 19/20 of the retail price for that year.
The warranty does not cover general wear and tear, any imperfections on the product’s surface, defects caused by improper usage and product care, or accidental damage. Should a breakage occur in the frame or spring system of a model no longer being manufactured by DUX, the service and warranty agreement shall apply to a comparable model. Danish Design Co supports any final decisions made by DUX on any warranty claims.