Price includes 80 x 200cm base, top pad and legs
With its dynamic double layer spring construction, the DUX 1001 Bed is the perfect introduction to the unforgettable comfort and support that DUX beds offers. Its design is based on the very first luxury bed created by Efraim Ljung in 1926, which is a testament to how refined the company’s technology has always been. The DUX 1001 Bed combines cutting-edge technology and the company’s proud heritage, showcasing DUX’s craftsmanship, knowledge and their ability to give shape to products that are high quality and stand the test of time.
This single bed frame is made from nature’s most sturdy materials, the latter of which embraces DUX’s unique continuous, interlocking coil springs, which are available in firm or medium option.
Our Duxiana Beds are highly customisable and available in various sizes. This includes but is not limited to: Single, Small Double, Double, King and Super King. Please note that these are in European bed sizes. Complete your bedroom in style with furniture from our designer range of nightstands, table lamps, and mirrors.
Customize your Dux bed by selecting from:
– over 30 different mattress sizes
– 8 different bed leg designs available in various wood finish, leather, or stainless steel
– a wide range of headboard designs with upholstery available in a plethora of fabric or leather options
– optional accessories such as bed linens, bed skirts, base covers, pillows and more
Visit our showroom to experience the Dux bed and to view material samples.
DUX produces luxurious, comfortable beds of the highest quality, and grants a pro-rata 20-year warranty that covers defects in workmanship and material.
- First 5-year warranty: Should a breakage occur in the frame or spring system during the first five years after purchase, DUX will replace your mattress with a brand new one.
- Within 6-20 years during the warranty period: Should a breakage occur in the frame or spring system from the sixth to the twentieth year (included) after the date of purchase, DUX will exchange your mattress with a new one at a charge based on the number of years you have owned the mattress.
If the breakage occurred during the sixth year after your purchase, you would be charged 5/20 of the then current retail price. Then, the charge goes up by 1/20 per year up to and until the twentieth year after purchase when the replacement cost would accordingly be 19/20 of the retail price for that year.
The warranty does not cover general wear and tear, any imperfections on the product’s surface, defects caused by improper usage and product care, or accidental damage. Should a breakage occur in the frame or spring system of a model no longer being manufactured by DUX, the service and warranty agreement shall apply to a comparable model. Danish Design Co supports any final decisions made by DUX on any warranty claims.