Price refers to 90 x 200cm base, top pad and spider legs
The DUX Xclusive Bed is DUX’s most exclusive and luxurious bed package. It is based on the 8008 model with a few notable differences, such as a finish in their finest Dakota leather, a fully lacquered exterior wooden frame and more. Exceptional care and meticulous attention to detail have been poured into selecting the materials that form the foundation of this masterpiece. To create this work of art, DUX has incorporated the totality of their skills within furniture making, easily making the the DUX Xclusive a bed one never forgets sleeping in.
Our Duxiana Beds are highly customisable and available in various sizes. This includes but is not limited to: Single, Small Double, Double, King and Super King. Please note that these are in European bed sizes. To learn more, please click on the specification tab.
Customise your Dux Xclusive bed by selecting from
– a wide variety of mattress sizes
– black or cognac leather upholstery
– optional accessories such as bed linens, bed skirts, base covers, pillows and more
Visit our showroom to experience the Dux bed and to view material samples.
DUX produces luxurious, comfortable beds of the highest quality, and grants a pro-rata 20-year warranty that covers defects in workmanship and material.
- First 5-year warranty: Should a breakage occur in the frame or spring system during the first five years after purchase, DUX will replace your mattress with a brand new one.
- Within 6-20 years during the warranty period: Should a breakage occur in the frame or spring system from the sixth to the twentieth year (included) after the date of purchase, DUX will exchange your mattress with a new one at a charge based on the number of years you have owned the mattress.
If the breakage occurred during the sixth year after your purchase, you would be charged 5/20 of the then current retail price. Then, the charge goes up by 1/20 per year up to and until the twentieth year after purchase when the replacement cost would accordingly be 19/20 of the retail price for that year.
The warranty does not cover general wear and tear, any imperfections on the product’s surface, defects caused by improper usage and product care, or accidental damage. Should a breakage occur in the frame or spring system of a model no longer being manufactured by DUX, the service and warranty agreement shall apply to a comparable model. Danish Design Co supports any final decisions made by DUX on any warranty claims.